| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Quintero in April is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty. A feeble 11.4mm (0.4in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Quintero April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Quintero, Chile
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Quintero:
- Trapiche Longotoma, Chile - 80.4 kms (50 miles) N
- La Ligua-Esval, Chile - 72.9 kms (45.3 miles) N
- La Vega, Chile - 78.1 kms (48.6 miles) NNE
- El Ingenio, Chile - 67.6 kms (42 miles) NNE
- Catapilco, Chile - 50.9 kms (31.6 miles) N
- Valparaiso, Chile - 28.5 kms (17.7 miles) E
- Limache-Esval, Chile - 10.9 kms (6.7 miles) ENE
- Santiago, Chile - 82.1 kms (51 miles) SE
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 103.6 kms (64.4 miles) SE
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 129.3 kms (80.3 miles) SSE